A Day with Tamkeen


Tamkeen is one of the friends I met through school. She knew about my photography hobby so she asked me if I could do a photo shoot for her. Gladly, I accepted her request. We had the shoot in her apartment. Didn't she turn out lovely in the photos?

           By the way, I had to return my light stand and my umbrella since they broke on me. (Grrrrr... I barely even used it.) So instead, we used her work light for the photo below. That's ghetto resourcefulness right there haha ^___^ But the results came out nicely right?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I always love your photos. I'm passing on this Liebster Blog Award coz I know you deserve it. Pls check my blog link http://mnemonicreveries.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-liebster-award.html?showComment=1331508993387#c2234205638069585229

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images