Hello Chicago!





           So I stayed in Chicago during the summer, and yes, during the skin-scorching heat wave. You know what? I absolutely love Chicago! The  arts and architecture, the city lights, the generally cheaper price tags as compared to California, the food, and the music.
           Above is the Buckingham Fountain in the center of the busy metropolis area of Chicago.


  
            This gigantic metal sculpture is the Bean found at the Millenium Park. Tourists come here to admire the structure as well as the countless reflections seen when directly under the sculpture.



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. BEST PICTURES EVER.
    THANKS FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO IMPROVE!!!


    I tagged you for an award...
    http://beekyoote.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-award-number-2.html

    ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through your sister's blog. These photos give me inspiration to focus more on photography. It's so wonderful <3

    btw. I want to follow but I can't find to follow button through google friend connect

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jean: Thank you for your appreciation! Photography is awesome isn't it? I added the google friend connect while trying to do a makeover for my blog. ^_______^

    @Beww: LOL thanks Bee!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images